all want beautiful, radiant, smooth and shiny skin, but not all are blessed with it. There are many facial creams, masks and treatments available on the market that aims to give that glow you’ve always wanted. Some products work and others do not. So how do you go about naturally? Are 10 yoga asanas that not only contribute to peace of mind and good health, but also result in healthy looking skin. Here we go!
1. Ustrasana – camel pose
Ustrasana called as camel posture helps to strengthen the spine. It improves blood flow in the head and the skin glows from within. It also stimulates hair growth. It also improves hormonal function which in turn benefits the skin. It is also known to prevent menstrual cramps.
- Kneel on the floor parallel to the floor and back straight legs.
- Move the thigh inward and rest your hands on your hips with fingers pointing down.
- Now bend your body to touch your heels lift the chest up.
- Remain in this position for a few seconds, do not forget to inhale and exhale
- repeat the course 3-4 times.
If you have lower back pain, knee pain or any type of surgery, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before doing this.
2. Padmasana – Lotus Pose
Popularly known as Lotus Pose, Padmasana in deep meditation helps calm the mind. It is a great pose for glowing skin, reducing eye bags, dark circles, and muscle tension.
- Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, legs should be straight forward.
- Keep the right leg in both hands, slowly bend the leg and place it on her left thigh. Do the same with your left leg and place it in the right thigh.
- Make sure your feet should touch the navel.
- Keep your back straight.
- Take deep inhale and exhale.
If you have knee pain, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before doing this.
3. Dhanurasana – Bow Pose
This is known as the bow pose where the body is so inclined as the shape of an arc. First, it helps detoxify the body and brings back the natural even tone to the skin. Secondly, it is a great stress buster and relaxes the body, mind and soul with regular practice.
- Lie face down with his chin on the table.
- Then bend the right knee and extend the right arm back, clutching his right ankle. Do the same with the left knee also.
- look forward and breathe gently. His breathing becomes shallow, but do not hold your breath.
- Hold for a few breaths, then release and relax.
- Slowly release the legs and feet on the floor. Put the right ear on the mat and relax your arms at your sides for about breaths . Repeat the pose for the same amount of time, then rest with his left ear on the mat.
If you suffer from low blood pressure or have a history of hernia, neck injuries, or any type of back pain or head, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before doing this.
4. Sarvangasana – Shoulder Stand
SARVANGASANA is known as the “queen” or “mother” of all asanas. As its name implies Sarv-ang meaning that all parts of the body, this approach benefits the whole body and frees us from skin problems like acne, wrinkles and dullness. It promotes blood circulation to the face and thus improves facial skin.
- Lie on the carpet with your legs together.
- Raise your legs to a 90 degree angle. Then press the floor with palms, lift the waist and bring the legs forward. Then keep them vertical to the ground.
- Double hands, have the waist with palms, balance and elevate your legs to a 90 degree angle with the floor. The body and legs should be straight and vertical to the ground.
- full weight of the body is resting on the shoulder blade and adjust if not straight. Rest your elbow on the floor with your palms support the body.
- Hold for some time. The eyes should see the toenail. The legs should not move.
- Lower foot finger legs and back. Take the hands of the back and place it on the floor. Vigorously carry back and legs on the ground, and lie down.
- Take a break and do it again.
If you have neck and back problems or high blood pressure problem, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before doing this.
5. Matsyasana – Fish Pose
This fish pose helps tone muscles of the face and throat by reducing the problem of double chin. It is also known to firm and smooth the skin and normalizes hormones, thus reducing acne breakouts.
- lie on your back. His feet are together and the relaxed hands beside the body.
- Place your hands under your hips, palms down. Bring your elbows closer towards each other.
- Breathe, raise your head and chest up.
- Keep your chest lifted, lowered his head back and touch the top of the head to the ground.
- The head touching the ground slightly, press your elbows firmly on the floor, place the weight on the elbow and not in the head. Raise your chest up from in-between the shoulder blades. Press the thighs and legs to the ground.
- Hold for as long as you feel comfortable, soft taking long breaths in and out. Relax in the posture with each exhalation.
- Now lift your head up, down the chest and head on the floor. Bring your hands back along the sides of the body. Relax.
People with blood pressure or migraine should not do this without proper medical supervision.
6. Tadasana – Mountain Pose
This helps you relax and stretch the muscles easily. Deep, rhythmic breathing is an essential element of healthy skin.
- First, standing upright on the ground. Place your feet flat and your heels at a distance. big feet toes should touch base. Totally balance your weight on both feet.
- The hands remain compact thigh muscles.
- Raise both hands and join his two fingers.
- Spread sheets shoulders and make a small curve to the back.
- At that time, your head is in a line with the middle of the pelvis line, and also keep your chin parallel floors. Soften your eyes and throat.
- remains in this position for at least 30 seconds. Keep breathing easily.
Please avoid this record if it has slipped.
Pranayama is an ancient Indian practice deals with breath control. The word is composed of two Sanskrit words prana, which means life force, and either ‘yama’ or the negative ‘AYAMA’ means extend or extract. This can be done by anyone regardless of medical conditions. This relaxes and soothes the mind and gives a well-rested and relaxed perspective.
- breathe deeply through your nose.
- expel the air rapidly through the nostrils.
- Keep repeating.
This asana yoga should not be practiced immediately after meals. In at least three hours after meals to make pranayama time.
8. Shirshasana – Headstand
This asana yoga gives your face a radiant, luminous glow in the reversal of blood flow from head to toe. Doing this regularly helps maintain wrinkle free skin and delay other signs of aging.
- Configure your arms for perfect foundation
- Place the head in his hands clasped.
- Stretch your legs like you would in downward dog or a dolphin pose and start walking the feet toward the head with small steps.
- Once the upper body is able to balance this, use your core to slowly bend your knees and put them in the chest, slowly lifting his feet off the ground.
- Slowly begin to stretch your legs up until it is vertical.
- Leaving the headstand safely is as important as getting into it. You want to make sure not to crash down.
This is not an easy task and make sure you have someone to look above you. If you have neck and back problems or high blood pressure problem, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before doing this.
9. Halasana – Plough Pose
If you suffer from insomnia and are deprived of their beauty sleep, this is yoga? perfect for you healthy. It improves blood movement and gives a relaxed body quiet and will be reflected on your face and skin .
- lie on your back, arms placed beside his body, palms down.
- Inhale and lift your feet off the ground using the abdominal muscles. The legs should be at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Use your hands to support your hips and lift them off the ground.
- Bring your feet at an angle of 180 degrees, so that your toes are placed above and beyond the head.
- Make sure your back is perpendicular to the ground.
- Hold for one minute while focusing on breathing. Exhale and gently lower legs. Avoid shaking legs while the pose is released.
Avoid the practice of this asana if you have menstruation, pregnancy or neck injury.
10. Paschimottanasana – Seated Forward Bend Pose
This yoga asana involves intense stretching the muscles of the body. Purify blood, it improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles with improved skin complexion. Paschimottanasana can regulate your digestive system that gives it a healthy look of beautiful skin.
- Sit straight with your legs straight.
- Place your right palm on the right knee and the left palm on the left knee.
- Inhale, now leans forward and try to catch the toes.
- Double arm to touch the ground.
- Exhale and stay there for a few seconds.
- to return the previous position.
- Repeat this 3-4 times.
Do not pull your legs or bend your knees when doing this pose.
Now that you know the yoga asanas that will improve your skin from the inside, to get going!
Image Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
“10 yoga asanas beautiful and radiant ” is replublished article from www.divalikes.com.