Recommended List diabetes Diseases healthy foods Diabetics have to be able to adjust their diet as good as possible, both in terms of quantity, time and type of food. The lack of insulin or insulin resistance causes patients should be careful to keep sugar or glucose in the blood are not rising. Due to high glucose levels after eating can lead to macrovascular complications such as heart and vascular diseases. However, these risks can be reduced if people with diabetes constantly live a healthy life.
They need to choose foods that have a list of low glycemic index and provide essential nutrients such as calcium, potassium, fiber, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. These foods should not also raise levels of blood sugar significantly, able to burn fat, reduce inflammation, and have other health benefits.
1. rice: Other foods also contain fiber are brown rice. In addition to containing a sufficient amount of fiber, brown rice also has a high content of carbohydrates so you do not have to worry about a source of energy shortages if rice is consumed. Precisely rice consumption in cases of patients with diabetes needs to be reduced, as it may cause increased levels of blood sugar.
2. Wheat: Wheat is rich in fiber. This is what makes the category of healthy foods for diabetics. Besides being rich in fiber, wheat also contains protein and carbohydrates that the body needs. Carbohydrates in this context is an energy producer. Carbohydrates are generally capable of causing peaks in the levels of blood sugar. But that only happens if the food consumed is a simple carbohydrate. Consuming foods containing complex carbohydrates such as whole grain carbon will not cause an increase in levels of blood sugar. Regular consumption can even inhibit the release of sugar into the bloodstream so that levels of blood sugar can maintain its stability.
3. Oats: Oatmeal is also rich in fiber, protein and carbohydrates. But like carbohydrates present in wheat, oatmeal property carbohydrates also not cause peaks in the levels of blood sugar. Also, keep in mind that eating oatmeal is also highly recommended given the food is very good for maintaining heart health. Especially with the fact that people with diabetes have a higher risk of heart disease. So the consumption of oatmeal will be very helpful in reducing the risk, while maintaining their levels of blood sugar to remain stable.
4. Blueberries: Cranberries contain a large amount of insoluble fiber that removes fat the body as well as soluble fiber is processed in the body longer and control levels of blood sugar. Research by the USDA showed that those who consumed 2 cups wild blueberry juice every day for 12 weeks can reduce levels of blood glucose, depression, and improve your memory. This is because blueberries contain anthocyanins, a natural chemical compounds that fat cells shrink and stimulates the production of adiponectin, a hormone that regulates glucose levels in the blood. Increased adiponectin levels can maintain levels of blood sugar remain low and increase the body’s sensitivity to insulin. American Diabetes Association (ADA), even call blueberries as “super Diabetes” because of the health benefits.
5. Spinach: Green vegetables like spinach are rich in chlorophyll, which work as antioxidants in the body. In addition, also it is known as green vegetables rich in lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid that works similarly to can help reduce the risk of eye damage. This is because most people with diabetes in impaired vision, particularly for those suffering from chronic diabetes. Therefore the consumption of green vegetables should be added to maintain the function of the eye in order to stay well.
6. Sweet potatoes: One analysis found that the sweet potato is capable of reducing HbA1c from 0.3 to 0.57% and accelerate the processing of blood glucose by 10 15 points. Sweet potatoes also contain anthocyanins, which are the natural pigment that gives a dark orange color. These compounds, including antioxidants useful as an anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-microbial. Sweet potatoes are also rich in vitamin A and fiber. Used as a substitute sweet potato fries, because it has a lower rate of glucose.
There are also many other healthy foods for diabetics, you can ask for a medical suggestion for all lists. You are reading: 6 List of recommended healthy foods for diabetics