An unhealthy lifestyle will increase your blood pressure or hypertension. If your blood pressure reading above 140/90 mmHg then it means your blood pressure is high. A high blood pressure puts you at risk for a number of health problems such as heart attack and stroke. Long-term high blood pressure will increase the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and some other complications such as poor circulation, damage to the heart muscle and tissue.
High blood pressure occurs when the force of the blood is high against artery walls and causing health problems. There are certain causes of high blood pressure such as genetic factors, obesity, high salt intake, lack of aerobic exercise, stress, kidney disease and excessive drinking. You can control or lower your blood pressure by maintaining your lifestyle and with some treatments.
How to Lower Your Blood Pressure
Remedies to Lower Your Blood Pressure:
1.) Fruits and Vegetables to Reduce Your Blood Pressure
Eating 4 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day is the best way to lower your blood pressure. Fruits and vegetables are great sources of magnesium and potassium which helps to control your blood pressure.
- Include salads in your meals. You can add a sweet element by putting orange slices or apple on a salad. You can also include fresh greens, tomatoes, and carrots.
- Always keep an apple, carrot, banana, cucumber or green pepper with you.
- Include fresh and frozen vegetables in your diet.
2.) Reduce Stress to Control Your Blood Pressure
Stress, depression and anxiety can increase your risk of increasing blood pressure. Reducing stress can help you to improve your physical and emotional health. Participating in hobbies you enjoy, yoga and meditation are the best way to rest and relax.
3.) Limit Your Caffeine Intake to Lower Your Blood Pressure
Caffeine increases the heart rate and blood pressure, especially in those who don’t consume it on a regular basis. At high doses, it can cause irregular heartbeats. Don’t consume it more than 400 mg daily. An 8 Oz coffee has 100-150 mg, a 1 Oz contains 30-90 mg and an 8 Oz caffeinated tea has 40-120 mg.
4.) Lemon to Lower Your Blood Pressure Fast
Lemon is one of the effective home remedies for reducing high blood pressure. Lemons helps to keep your blood vessels soft and your high blood pressure will be reduced. Lemon can reduce the chance of heart failure by consuming lemon juice on a regular basis. The vitamin C in lemon helps to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals.
Steps to Use Lemon Water:
- Simply add the lemon juice from half a lemon in a cup of warm water.
- Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Don’t add sugar and salt for better results.
5.) Coconut Water to Reduce High Blood Pressure Naturally
Coconut water is one of the best and effective natural remedies for lowering your blood pressure. People with high blood pressure should keep their bodies well hydrated. So drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated. Coconut water is rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamin C that can help to decrease systolic blood pressure.
6.) Watermelon Seeds to Treat High Blood Pressure Fast
Watermelon contains cucurbocitrin compound which helps to widen the blood capillaries. It also helps to improve kidney functioning. This results in reducing blood pressure levels.
Steps to Use Watermelon Seeds:
- Grind equal amount of poppy seeds and dried watermelon seeds. Have 1 tsp of this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can also add 2 tsp of crushed dried watermelon seeds to 1 cup of boiled water. Let it steep for an hour and then strain it. Take 4 tbsp of this water at regular basis throughout the day.
7.) Exercise to Lower Your High Blood Pressure
Exercise is one of the good ways for lowering your blood pressure. Do aerobic exercises such as jogging, walking, strength training and swimming. You should do at least 25 minutes of aerobic activity at least 3 days in a week for about 75 minutes.
- Do strength training such as weight lifting 2 times a week to build muscle and maintain bone density.
- You can also do dancing, biking and playing sports such as soccer or basketball.
8.) Garlic to Get Rid of High Blood Pressure Overnight
Both raw and cooked garlic helps to control high blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels. Garlic helps to relax blood vessels by stimulating the production of hydrogen sulfide and nitric oxide.
Steps to Use Garlic:
- You can consume raw 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves daily. Crushed garlic releases hydrogen sulfide that helps to promote good blood flow, remove gas and reduce the pressure on the heart.
- You can also mix 5 or 6 drops of garlic juice in 4 tsp of water and consume it 2 times a day.
9.) Honey to Reduce High Blood Pressure Fast and Naturally
Honey helps to reduce pressure from the heart and also it gives a calming effect on blood vessels. Therefore, it will be helpful in reducing high blood pressure.
Steps to Use Honey:
- Consume 2 tsp of honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
- You can also make a paste by mixing 1 tsp of honey, ginger juice with 2 tsp of cumin seed powder. Consume this mixture twice a day.
- Another remedy is you can mix equal amount of honey and basil leaves juice and eat it on an empty stomach daily.
10.) Fenugreek Seeds to Lower Your Blood Pressure Fast
Fenugreek seeds are the best and effective ingredient for controlling high blood pressure due to having high potassium and dietary fiber content.
Steps to Use Fenugreek Seeds:
- Boil 1 to 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds in water for 2 minutes and then strain the solution.
- Make a paste by putting the seeds in the blender and then mix them into a paste.
- Consume this paste 2 times a day, once in the morning and in the evening. Make sure eat it on an empty stomach.
- Follow this remedy for 2 to 3 months to see the improvement in your blood pressure.
“Healty Deit to Lower Your Blood Pressure Fast With Some Remedies” is replublished article from http://healthylifeandshape.blogspot.com/2016/06/healty-deit-to-lower-your-blood.html