One of the most vibrant and bright fruit, strawberries are also liked by children and adults. The delicate berries, heart-shaped have a characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture and sweet and sour taste.
Strawberries are the only fruit in the world with seeds on the outside. There are about 600 varieties of strawberries that differ in taste, size and texture.
You can enjoy fresh strawberries, add them to salads or use them to make fruit juice, cakes, ice cream, smoothies, milkshakes and chocolates.
Strawberries are rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins C, A and K, calcium, magnesium, folic acid, phosphorus, potassium, folate and dietary fiber. They are also sodium, cholesterol and fat free.
In addition, strawberries contain powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and are rich in flavonoids and salicylic acid, which provide many benefits for beauty.
Here are the top 10 beauty benefits of strawberries.
1. Slows aging
Vitamin C and other antioxidants in strawberries delay the aging process. They help prevent damage to the skin and body caused by free radicals that can accelerate aging.
In addition, lycopene in strawberries helps fight the signs of skin aging. Besides eating strawberries, you can use them to make a mask for anti-aging benefits.
- Prepare a face mask anti-aging with ½ cup strawberry puree, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 tablespoons of cream. Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- let stand for 20 to 25 minutes, then wash with cold water and dry.
- Use this mask once a week.
2. Improves skin flexibility
Strawberries can also help brighten up dull skin and improve your complexion. They have skin lightening properties and which help ellagic acid reducing skin blemishes and scarring clarify . The antioxidants in strawberries are also very useful in protecting skin against harmful ultraviolet sunlight (UV).
- Simply cut a strawberry in half and rub the inner flesh on his face, neck, hands and other exposed skin.
- Allow the juice to remain on the skin for about 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat daily or every other day for a radiant complexion.
3. Lighten dark lips
Strawberries contain essential minerals and vitamins that can help treat dark lips. They also help exfoliate dead skin cells that tend to make their lips look dark and dull. In addition, its moisturizing nature helps enliven and fatten their lips.
- Mash Up 1 strawberry and gently rub the meat on her lips for a couple of minutes. Let the juice sit for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this a couple of times a week.
- Another option is to prepare a mixture with 1 tablespoon of strawberry juice and 2 tablespoons of Vaseline. Add the mixture in the refrigerator and use it as a lip balm 2 or 3 times a day.
4. Cure Acne
Strawberries are one of the best ingredients for acne-prone skin. Its acidic nature helps remove excess sebum one of the main causes of acne.
They also contain fiber that helps get rid of harmful toxins from the body. Toxins are a known factor for acne and pimples. Eating strawberries and apply the following mask.
- Mash 5 to 6 ripe strawberries.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of sour cream or low-fat, sugar-free yogurt to make a smooth paste.
- apply it to your face.
- let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Use this remedy twice a week to prevent acne and pimples.
5. Exfoliate the skin
Strawberries also function as a natural exfoliant for your skin. Its vitamin C and salicylic acid content helps remove dead skin cells, excess sebum and other impurities from the skin. Moreover, strawberries help repair and nourish the skin of all kinds.
- Simply mash a bunch of ripe strawberries into a paste.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon sugar and olive oil.
- gently massage the paste into your body in circular motions.
- Wait 15 minutes before taking a bath.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
6. ago whiter teeth
Strawberries provide a natural way to whiten your teeth. Its vitamin C helps breakdown the plaque that makes your teeth look yellow. In addition, the aid malic acid turn yellow teeth white pearls .
- Moler 1 to 2 strawberries into a paste. Rub it on your teeth for a couple of minutes and then rinse your mouth with warm water. Do this twice a day for a few weeks.
- Another option is to simply rub half a strawberry round all over your teeth, wait 1 minute and then rinse with warm water. Follow this simple remedy twice a day for about a couple of weeks.
7. It is used to treat sagging skin
Strawberries have astringent properties that help treat sagging skin. Moreover, they are rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that stimulates production of collagen fibers. This helps maintain smooth, firm skin and prevents sagging skin.
- Mix the mashed 2-3 ripe strawberries with 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt and honey.
- Apply the paste on the face and neck.
- let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- do this once a day for several weeks.
Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, strawberries can help fade freckles and blemishes naturally . Moreover, these berries help fight free radicals, nourish the skin and keep it well hydrated. In addition, strawberries are bleaching properties.
- Mash 2 large ripe strawberries into a paste.
- Mix in ½ tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas.
- let stand for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat once a day for several weeks.
Strawberries contain natural compounds that function as an anti-inflammatory to help get rid of the puffiness under the eyes. Moreover, the astringent property of berries helps reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Chill 1 to 2 large strawberries in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- cut them into thick slices.
- Lie down and put the cold slices over the eyes.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes, remove the slices and wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat as necessary.
Strawberries are rich in biotin which helps build strong nails. Biotin stimulates nail growth by improving the infrastructure of keratin. Vitamin C and folic acid in strawberries also help in the growth of healthy nails .
If you have weak nails, include more berries in your diet. Eating a handful of ripe strawberries as a healthy snack. You can also add your strawberry yogurt, smoothies or salads.
If you are allergic to strawberries, do not use in your routine skin care.
Top 10 Home Remedies