Top 5 Benefits Of Eating Dates Daily – Health Knowledge
Dates are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants and the essential minerals potassium and magnesium. Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.A diet that regularly includes low-fat, nutrient-dense foods like dates may enhance your health and help decrease your chance of developing many chronic diseases.
Learn more about dates nutrition facts, health benefits, healthy recipes, and other fun facts to enrich your diet.
Health Benefits of Dates:
Let’s have a look at the amazing dates health benefits here:
For a quick supply of energy, dates are a good option. Being high in natural sugars, such as glucose, fructose and sucrose, they provide instant energy and revitalize the body whenever you need it.
In addition, they contain potassium, a mineral your body needs to convert sugar into energy.
- Add chopped dates to morning cereal or smoothies to stay energetic throughout the day.
- Eat a few dates as an afternoon snack when you are feeling lethargic or sluggish.
- Proteins are required by the body in a readily assimilated manner
- They are the main building blocks for muscles
- Proteins are very essential for regular functioning of the body and dates are rich in protein
With their laxative effect, dates can help people suffering from constipation. They are high in soluble fiber, which promotes healthy bowel movements and smooth passage of food through the intestinal tract.
Soak 8 to 10 dates, after removing the seeds, in a glass of water overnight.
The next morning, grind the dates along with the water until you get a syrup-like consistency.
Drink it on an empty stomach daily.
Potassium and Sodium:
- Dates are rich in potassium and have very less sodium which is a good combination for a healthy nervous system.
- The potassium intake has the capability to solve the risk of a stroke in the body and it also helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Eat some dry dates, followed by a cup of warm milk, twice daily.
- Alternatively, add 1 tablespoon of chopped dates to a cup of milk and boil it. Drink it a few times daily.
“Top 5 Benefits Of Eating Dates Daily – Health Knowledge” is replublished article from http://healthylifeandshape.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-5-benefits-of-eating-dates-daily.html